Approaching Toronto on the last day of October. In a new city, everyone you meet partakes of this quality of the denizen, of the holder of a secret: they deport themselves “naturally” without apparent self-consciousness, crossing streets and walking along sidewalks, rather as children in Quebec are able (miraculously) to speak French without having to think about it.
- National Poetry Daze
- Oblivion, waters of
- Goethe + Nazis; Surnames, Fate
- Approaching Toronto, pre-winter
- Poets, Occupists, NaNoWriMo-ists
- The Poets and the Occupists, part 2
- The Poets and the Occupists
- DM Fraser responds to Margaret Atwood in 1974
- Mr. Tubesteak and the School Teacher
- What is a cultural magazine?
- Word Cloud
- Father, dinner, spiritual machine, excremental
- Short day, long night
- The Coincidence Problem