On the second day at Banff, 20 Feb 2010, the In(ter)ventionists took a moment out of their deliberations to stand in the sunlight. This one-minute movie is sharper than the others on this blog, so maybe I’m getting it!
- Approaching Toronto, pre-winter
- Poets, Occupists, NaNoWriMo-ists
- The Poets and the Occupists, part 2
- The Poets and the Occupists
- DM Fraser responds to Margaret Atwood in 1974
- Mr. Tubesteak and the School Teacher
- What is a cultural magazine?
- Word Cloud
- Father, dinner, spiritual machine, excremental
- Short day, long night
- The Coincidence Problem
- Marilyn enters Banff
- Baby Collection
- Vienna, Pangnirtung, Remembrance