By our own calculations we had in the course of seven years spent $65,000 in the Marble Arch beer parlour, the equivalent of 130,000 glasses of beer. We had printed a total of 117,000 copies of the magazine, half a million pages of literary writing, we had perfected the financial management technique that we named 100% Loss Financing. And we had launched the 3-Day Novel Contest, which is still thriving today, in its pages.
- National Poetry Daze
- Oblivion, waters of
- Goethe + Nazis; Surnames, Fate
- Approaching Toronto, pre-winter
- Poets, Occupists, NaNoWriMo-ists
- The Poets and the Occupists, part 2
- The Poets and the Occupists
- DM Fraser responds to Margaret Atwood in 1974
- Mr. Tubesteak and the School Teacher
- What is a cultural magazine?
- Word Cloud
- Father, dinner, spiritual machine, excremental
- Short day, long night
- The Coincidence Problem